GET A FREE QUOTE NOW!
Fill out the Form Below and We'll Contact You To Schedule A Free Quote For Our Services.
Embrace Year-Round Comfort with Our Professional HVAC Repair Services
If you’re looking for high-quality, reliable Clarkston, GA heating and air conditioning repair, consider the benefits of working with My Aire Heating and Cooling of Atlanta. We’re proud to be one of the best heating and air conditioning repair companies in or near Clarkston, GA. We’re your local heat and air conditioning contractor, and we’re always available when you need affordable commercial or residential HVAC repair services.
Count on our knowledgeable, NATE-certified team for prompt, budget-friendly heating and cooling service to keep your business and home comfortable and safe all year long. Don't hesitate to call our friendly and helpful HVAC contractors today at 770-818-6096. We love all of our customers, and you can rely on us for honest advice, detail-oriented services, and transparent pricing!
Enjoy Constant Coziness with My Aire Heating and Cooling's Quick, Affordable Services
The subtropical climate in Clarkston, Georgia can be challenging to live and work in at times, especially if you lack an efficient and effective HVAC system. Hot, humid summers with temperatures in the 90s, and dry, cold winters with temps dropping into the 30s make a reliable heating and cooling system imperative in every home and business.
That’s why we offer only the best HVAC services, including:
All of our services are offered at fair prices with flexible financing options. We care about our friends and neighbors in Clarkston, and we want them to always be comfy and safe, whether they’re at work or at home.
Call today to schedule an appointment!
Special Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Service Coupons
CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER COUPONS
AC Tune-Up Special
Any Service or Repair
Any Full-Service System Replacement
Free WiFi Thermostat
With Full System Replacement
5 Warning Signs to Prevent Major HVAC System Breakdowns
Every HVAC system has a limited service life, but there are things that you can routinely do to extend how long your system endures, including:
- Install a smart thermostat that will automatically keep temperatures set according to your schedule and preferences. For instance, you can set it to shut down the cooling system when everybody's at work.
- Don't underestimate the advantages of UV-resistant curtains, shades, and blinds. They not only keep the Sun’s intense rays from entering your home or business, but they also help to retain the cool, conditioned air.
- Try to refrain from using your stove, clothes dryer, or other appliances that generate a lot of heat during the hottest parts of the day. This puts a great strain on your HVAC system to maintain the temperature. Use these appliances early or late in the day instead.
- Make sure that you close your doors and windows thoroughly so that the heated or cooled air from your HVAC system doesn't escape. Also, ensure that your home is well-insulated.
- Boost up your thermostat setting by at least a few degrees higher than you typically do during the summer months. This makes it a lot easier on your air conditioner unit, and it makes it easier to maintain a comfortable temperature.
One of the smartest things you can do to make sure that your heating and cooling system lasts as long as possible is to schedule professional inspection and maintenance or HVAC tune-up service at least once a year. An experienced HVAC technician will spot developing issues early, and correct them before they become more complex and expensive to deal with.
Frequently Asked Questions about Heating and Cooling Service In Clarkston, Georgia
One of the best ways to find a reliable heating and air conditioning repair company to work with is to ask your friends, coworkers, and family members for their recommendations. You want a company with skilled, certified, insured, and friendly professionals. Many Clarkston residents and business owners have trusted My Aire Heating and Cooling of Atlanta for quality HVAC repair and air conditioning services. They rely on our locally-owned business because they know we’re honest, experienced, reliable, prompt, and affordable.
Every system needs routine HVAC service to function optimally and live its longest life. You should schedule a professional inspection and tune-up at least once a year, twice is better.